[wellylug] Small business support

Sam Cannell sam at plaz.net.nz
Wed May 5 19:13:55 NZST 2004

Would there be sufficient demand for Linux desktop support at the
moment?

My feeling would have been that most businesses who use or are
considering using Linux are doing so because they have someone within
the business who knows enough about it to be able to do that sort of
work themselves.

I'm sure this will change at some point, but I'm not sure that now would
be the right time.

I'd be interested to know what others think, though.

Sam