[wellylug] Linux with a Palm

Jethro Carr dodocaptain at paradise.net.nz
Fri May 7 07:48:14 NZST 2004

hi all,

I'm thinking about getting this palm (Zire 31):
as it's a really affordable price ($350).

Does anyone know how well it will sync with Linux & evolution?

I also want to play music on it using SD Cards. My understanding is that
to put data on the sd card, I have to have a sd card reader/writer on my
computer, as you can't copy data to the sd card in the pda over the
usb...

Does anyone know a CHEAP USB SD Card reader & writer, which is
compadible with Linux?

thanks,

--
-- Jethro