[wellylug] whereabouts of Java Runtime Environment under mdk 10.0?

Colin & Josephine Lewis cjlewis at amcom.co.nz
Fri May 7 16:01:07 NZST 2004

I thought I would have a play with using the autopilot under Oo1.1.0, but got
the following error message "Open Office 1.1.0 was configured to use the JRE
located at /usr/lib/jdk-1.4.1.  This JRE was not found."

How do I find where JRE is, assuming it was actually loaded as part of the
recent install process, and then how to move it to the directory Oo is
expecting, or else how to reconfigure Oo to look elsewhere for it?

thanks

Colin