[wellylug] Linux on yourCV

Carl Klitscher carl at nz1.ibm.com
Tue May 11 09:55:17 NZST 2004

Ahh but no you aren't a failure in that or any other area Damon. Everyone
is 'influenced by others', it's part of being alive. The trick is who *you*
allow to influence you and why... There will always be people who disagree
with your choices but that is also part of being alive.

Carl - starting to digress...

On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 03:02, Martin Bähr wrote:

> that's an interresting quote:
>   That's what an MCSE or Red Hat certification really means to a
recruiter
>   -- not "I am competent" but "I join trends, I am influenced by others."

Yes I thought so too.  I must confess in this area I am somewhat of a
large failure ;-) hahahahaha.

Damon

Wellington Linux Users Group Mailing List: wellylug at lists.naos.co.nz