[wellylug] Palm with Gnome

Brenda O'Hagan brenda at wallace.net.nz
Tue May 11 15:27:52 NZST 2004

i've had all manner of problems with gnome-pilot.
It's fiddly to get working, and it tends to break anytime you upgrade parts of
evolution or anthing related to syncing. The gnome-pilot mailing is often
full of such complaints.
I decided gnome-pilot just wasn't stable enough yet so I used jpilot for many
years, and just learned to live without evolution calendar.

i'm now using kontact + kpilot -> so far so good.