[wellylug] Job Anyone?

Rob Stockley wellylug at mowgli.net.nz
Sat May 15 08:53:12 NZST 2004

On Friday 14 May 2004 13:46, Chris Hodgetts wrote:
> This could be construed as advertising, however it's not for the company
> I work for, nor any company that I know of - nor do I have any relation
> with any aspect of this, and I am not going to make any money off
> this.... However I just found it amusing and thought I would share it
> with you all.
>
> http://www.copywriter.co.nz/showjob.asp.html

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haha, ha, haa ! falling over myself laughing. That's
great. Reminds me of the Unix hater's guidebook. Now there's a funny read.
Especially the foreword by Donald Norman.

	“Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and Unix.
	I don’t think that is a coincidence.”

http://www.simson.net/ref/ugh.pdf