[wellylug] Sound volume on Asus laptop

Lyndsay Mountfort lyndsaym at paradise.net.nz
Tue May 18 14:56:21 NZST 2004

Thanks Jacob

Have tested again. Volume is now the same as it is in windows, which I
hadn't previously realised is also pretty inadequate for listening to
CDs. System and file generated sounds are much louder - it would be nice
if it were possible to get CD and Video sound to use that potential
volume range!

I have now looked at aumix - pretty cool really, and verified that it
works absolutely in tandem with Kmix - which I guess it probably works
with in the background anyway.

Lyndsay