[wellylug] Fwd: Mandrakelinux NWL: The 4th Edition of the Definitive Guide is now available!

Wood Brent pcreso at pcreso.com
Wed May 19 07:47:37 NZST 2004

I hope this doesn't fall foul of the advertising ban, but as I'm not offering
to sell it, I'm hoping it will be considered informational instead :-)

Given we have been distributing Mandrake 10 at the installfest & since, I
believe it is appropriate to let people know this book is now available. It
will also probably be available soon from local sources. (Note that freight
from Mandakesoft can get up to US$30 odd).

I have found the books to be a useful guide, not only to Mandrake Linux, but
also many of the more popular applications that come with it.

http://images.mandrakesoft.com/mdksoft/products/definitiveguide/DG-10.0-TOC-EN.pdf