[wellylug] reiserfs disk problem

Brenda O'Hagan brenda at wallace.net.nz
Sun May 23 16:12:07 NZST 2004

* Warning: The dma on your hard drive is turned off. *
* This may really slow down the fsck process.        *
###########
reiserfsck --check started at Sun May 23 16:10:35 2004
###########
Replaying journal..
Trans replayed: mountid 24, transid 9830, desc 2926, len 2, commit 2929, next
trans offset 2912
1 transactions replayed
Checking internal tree..finished
Comparing bitmaps..finished
Checking Semantic tree:
finished
No corruptions found
There are on the filesystem:
        Leaves 640
        Internal nodes 6
        Directories 78
        Other files 581
        Data block pointers 573597 (0 of them are zero)
        Safe links 6
reiserfsck finished at Sun May 23 16:10:58 2004