[wellylug] ipcop problems

Jamie Dobbs jamie.dobbs at orcon.net.nz
Sun May 23 17:17:27 NZST 2004

Have used CoyoteLinux in the past and found it very good, but really
want to get these issues sorted out. I had ipcop running without any
issues a few months ago, but took it out as I needed the PC for
something else.
The PC is place now just seems to have some issues, I suspect one of the
NICs (most likely the 3COM as it is about 10-12 years old), but as this
machine only has one PCI slot I'm kind of stuck for an ISA network card
to use in its place.