[wellylug] ipcop problems

E.Chalaron e.chalaron at xtra.co.nz
Mon May 24 09:14:42 NZST 2004

So far mine is working rather well. Apart from snort that never fired up.
On another machine Squid does not start but Snort does (???)
Http access for config always Ok.
Do you mean SSH to ipcop itself (222) or to the green LAN ?
If last option I'd be interested to know your setup.
Port forwarding has always been a problem from my ADSL modem to green LAN

Edouard