[wellylug] missing autoconf.h

Nigel Roberts nigel at nobiscuit.com
Mon Nov 15 12:51:46 NZDT 2004

Hi Nick,

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 at 12:44:15 +1300, Nick Jensen wrote:

> > The first thing you must do is install the kernel source.
>
> I don't think the kernel source includes the headers (or not always anyway)

Yes, it does. Sources, by their very nature, need to include headers
so that they can be compiled. Having them seperate would be pointless
from a kernel maintainers point of view. Distributions tend to
seperate them out so that their users don't need to have a full copy
of the sources to compile third party drivers.

Regards,
Nigel