[wellylug] Samba / printer /windows

jumbophut jumbophut at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 19:28:24 NZDT 2004

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:44:11 +1300, E.Chalaron wrote:
> Now looking in the windows network specification it appears that domain group
> is not defined anymore as OEMWORKGROUP like it is in Samba.conf.

[snip]

> Any idea where to look under windows. My guess is it should be a fairly
> common error but I do not know where to look really.

My experience is really only Win98, but anyway, you should be able to
set the domain group somewhere under Control Panel -> Network.  Set it
to OEMWORKGROUP and, hey presto, working again.  (Perhaps am I missing
something here?)

--
Tony (echo 'spend!,pocket awide' | sed 'y/acdeikospntw!, /l at omcgtjuba.phi/')