[wellylug] copy of mandrake / suse

Tristan Thomas tristanthomas at xtra.co.nz
Thu Sep 16 15:52:57 NZST 2004

Peter

I've used unix and a little linux at uni, so not totally new to it.

I chose mandrake / suse because I've been led to beleive that linux and laptops (especially with touchpads, dvd burners and wifi) don't go together very well, and I figured one of the 'bigger' distros would be an easier install.

Tristan