[wellylug] scribus

Ian/Hannah ianandhannah at xtra.co.nz
Wed Sep 29 10:25:12 NZST 2004

Hi Brent,

I had trouble getting to that site last night (was told told "couldn't find
host") - so I searched through google and found one that i thought was right
but it was just "rpm find" not "fr2 rpm find".... and it was there i ran the
search.

Anyway, had no troubles getting to the site today! and yes got the results i
was after...

As for the messages i get when trying to install from the cd, the first i get
when installing libscribus is "Some package requested cannot be installed:
libscribus0-1.2-2mdk.i586 (due to unsatisfied libstdc++.so.6)
do you agree ? "

And when installing scribus "Some package requested cannot be installed:
scribus-1.2-2mdk.i586 (due to unsatisfied libstdc++.so.6)
do you agree ? "

Hannah

PS: will be picking up suse 9.1 today