[wellylug] dreadhat mon.

Centurion Computer Technology Ltd daniel at centurion.net.nz
Sat Apr 2 08:25:04 NZST 2005

Install apt (apt-rpm) from freshrpms, and 'apt-get update' then 'apt-get
install synaptic' to get a nice package managerwith a nice gui
interface.

You'll have to probably bugerrize the /etc/apt/sources list to point at
the RHEL repository but that should be relatively trivial

--
        Daniel Reurich
        Centurion Computer Technology Limited

        Ph: (04) 565 1832