[wellylug] Setting up a simple web server

John Durham johndurh at spunge.org
Thu Aug 11 11:03:54 NZST 2005

The only fire wall on these systems is a NAT on the router. For LAN
access, this won't be involved. What precisely do you mean by 'port
forward'? Much of the language on this list is a form of jargonese I am
not familiar with. The effect would be similar if I began talking about
polyurethane chemistry to you (example).