[wellylug] \"People\'s Choice Community Member of the Year\"

Karin Purser lugroundup at k-sit.com
Sun Dec 11 11:14:43 NZDT 2005

Hi Chris,

No the emails I have been sending out are not spam. I am trying to get
the word out there about the competition because I am sure there are
members in your community and many others that are well deserving of the
title.

I do apologise if these emails are annoying, but they are for good
reason. There are so many people in the FOSS community that deserve
recognition for what they do.

Cherio,
Karin

"May all you hopes and dreams be just around the corner"

You can find the podcasts at
http://mirror.linux.org.au/podcasts/la-update
lugroundup at k-sit.com