[wellylug] \"People\'s Choice Community Member of the Year\"

Karin Purser lugroundup at k-sit.com
Sun Dec 11 13:07:14 NZDT 2005

To all at WellyLUG,

This is what I would like to throw on the table for discussion.

1.  I remove WellyLUG from the LUGRound up list so that no         more
messages from the LUG Roundup appear in future.

2.  I see if it is at all possible to join the NZ-Announce list and
post there for those that are interested.

3.  For those people that are interested in recieving news about the
podcasts and the competitions, I am more than happy if they would like
to email me off list, and let me know that they would like to recieve up
dates on what is happening. Like a personal list as opposed to a LUG list.

I am more than willing to find a way to cater to all.  If anyone has any
other suggestions please throw them out there.

Cherio,

Karin

"May all you hopes and dreams be just around the corner"

You can find the podcasts at
http://mirror.linux.org.au/podcasts/la-update
lugroundup at k-sit.com