[wellylug] Wellylug BBQ - Cancel?

Geraint M. Jones G.Jones at french-maid.co.nz
Fri Dec 16 10:01:41 NZDT 2005

Just go to the pub

-----Original Message-----
From: wellylug-bounces at lists.wellylug.org.nz
[mailto:wellylug-bounces at lists.wellylug.org.nz] On Behalf Of Jethro Carr
Sent: Friday, 16 December 2005 10:01 a.m.
To: WellyLUG Mailing
Subject: [wellylug] Wellylug BBQ - Cancel?

hi all,

I just got contacted by Michael, and one of his family members has food
poisoning. :-(

The BBQ will have to be called off, unless we can arrange an alternate
venue, however there are only a few people attending, due to quite a few
pulling out due to other commitments, so we could postpone it until
January.

I could run it at my place (Kingston, Wellington), but I don't have a
BBQ, or umbrella for the picnic table. But we could order takeaways from
the local shop - they do really really good food.

Or we could scrap the idea altogether.

So please, reply to this, let me know what you think. Sorry for spamming
up the list with the BBQ stuff.

thanks,

--
Jethro Carr <jethro.carr at jedolinux.com>