[wellylug] modem not connecting

Pizbit pizbit at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 00:22:09 NZDT 2005

I believe the problem simply solved by disableing ipv6 dns in firefox or
system wide.
about:config -> network.dns.disableIPv6 -> False
This is well publicised, not hard to find the fix and not found only with
Ubuntu systems. Seen reported in suse 10.
Don't blame the distro, blame people not communicating.