[wellylug] depeering

Michael Dittmer michael.dittmer at paradise.net.nz
Fri Feb 18 13:28:07 NZDT 2005

I just did a traceroute on my Cable connection and it seemed to go through
WIX to ftp.citylink.co.nz

Node Net Reg IP Address      Location            Node Name
   1   -   - 192.168.0.25    WELLINGTON          killer
   2   1   - 192.168.0.1     Unknown
   3   2   1 203.79.116.1    Unknown
fe7-4-1025-1.bertha.paradise.net.nz
   4   2   2 203.98.23.41    Unknown
g1-0-1042.u21.tar.telstraclear.net
   5   3   3 202.7.0.7       Unknown             anycast.wix.net.nz
   6   4   4 202.7.4.9       NORTHSHORE          ftp.citylink.co.nz

I'm not sure about the the location being in the NorthShore as the server
from memory is here in Wellington on the CityLink network itself.

Anyone else with a cable connection post their traceroute?

Regards

Michael