[wellylug] depeer

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Thu Feb 24 13:30:44 NZDT 2005

On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 01:27:51PM +1300, Chris Cormack said:
> On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 01:26:45PM +1300, Michael Dittmer said:
> > I can confirm that CafeNet and WixCams are broken on my cable connection.
> >
> > I also can't log into the CityLink FTP server either.
> >
> I suspect that if you were trying to use cafenet (not just get to the website),
> it would all be going really really badly at the moment.

Ive just heard that citylink are working to fix the cafenet problem.
Basically I think the problem is the link to Auckland (which all the traffic
is now using rather than going across town) is completely saturated.
So it will probably be a couple of hours before they get some alternate
bandwidth sorted.

Chris