[wellylug] [OT] VPN Troubles

Michael Dittmer michael.dittmer at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jan 25 19:08:47 NZDT 2005

Yep...

For some strange reason, you have to do it all in one rule else it doesn't
work (according to D-Link support). Not that it works anyway. All I get is:
"Error 678: There was no answer" when I try to connect.

If anyone wants, you can get the VPN Pass-Through HowTO from the D-Link
website under Support / ADSL Modems / DSL-302G. I copied what the PDF said
and changed addresses where necessary.

Regards

Michael