[wellylug] Microsoft At WellyLUG last night.

Jessica Hall jes.hall at kdemail.net
Wed Jul 13 13:50:42 NZST 2005

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 10:02, Grant McLean wrote:

> I don't personally think that what Red Hat charges for their Enterprise
> Linux product represents good value for money but I certainly wouldn't
> claim that they 'provide no service'.

and of course, if you don't like their terms you can always *gasp* not buy
their product and download it for free instead! There is more than one
project that repackages Redhat's enterprise offering into a free package.

--
JH

KDE Frequently Asked Questions:
http://docs.kde.org/development/en/kdebase/faq/index.html

panic("esp_handle: current_SC == penguin within interrupt!");