[wellylug] Microsoft At WellyLUG last night.

Eugene Van Wyk Eugene.VanWyk at 4rf.com
Thu Jul 14 12:24:57 NZST 2005

Older versions of GEDA just was not worth the efforts to me.  It seems
like there has been some development since then, so I might try that.
One of the big "wants" is a package running under both MS and Linux
platforms.  As for KiCAD, the windows platform looks promising.  If it
does all I need, I will be installing the Linux version as well.

Eugene van Wyk
Test Development Engineer
4RF Communications Ltd
26 Glover St