[wellylug] WiFi

Lindsay Hunter lindsay at csw.co.nz
Wed Jul 20 19:17:05 NZST 2005

That is what is in use at the moment.  The cable is of course draped
across the backyard from the office in the corner of the section.  :-)
And the front door closes on the Cat5 cable, crimping it each time.  And
OSH issues, with someone going to trip over it.  Cabling is faster and
better if you can do it, but .... !

--
Lindsay Hunter
Computer Solutions Wellington