[wellylug] E-top online?

Ewen McNeill wellylug at ewen.mcneill.gen.nz
Sat Jul 30 02:29:25 NZST 2005

In message <42E9EB3A.8050500 at wkoorts.com>, Wayne Koorts writes:
>>>[Solicitation for opinions on some random shop regarding purchase of
>>> some random electronics item]
>>
>> /me fails to see how that relates to a LUG ...
>
>Then just ignore it.

I too fail to see how it relates to Linux at all.  And would prefer that
the relative merits of various {service|goods} providers were discussed
somewhere else, at least in the absence of any link to the purpose of
the list (viz using Linux, in Wellington).  nz.comp would seem to be one
obvious place to ask.

I'm afraid "just ignore it" simply doesn't work for me as an excuse for
off topic postings, especially those of a somewhat commercial nature.

Perhaps we can go back to talking about using Linux?

Ewen