[wellylug] Switching ISPs

Murray Fox mfox at actrix.co.nz
Tue Nov 22 08:39:30 NZDT 2005

Actrix is another option for you - There's no monthly volume limit; you
get throttled after a daily cap of 1Gb (to 64kb) which is reset at
midnight each day (ie, you aren't stuck at 64kb for half the month).
$69.95 for 2mb.

http://www.actrix.co.nz/domestic/highspeed/cyberjet.php

Very penguin friendly crowd too :-)

Cheers,