[wellylug] linux.jetstreamgames.co.nz Mirror Down?

David Harrison david.harrison at stress-free.co.nz
Mon Sep 12 11:48:39 NZST 2005

Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone knew what the status of the
linux.jetstreamgames.co.nz file server was.
It has been down for a few days now and I was wondering if it was
going to come back online or if it was down for good.
I am a Telstra/Paradise cable user so the other thought is maybe its
just my connection or Telecom/Xtra being mean.

In any case is there any other New Zealand Linux mirrors with a nice
range of distros (SuSE, Ubuntu, Fedora)?

Regards,

David