[wellylug] CVS Intro at Perl Mongers Tonight

David Murray newslists at electronincantation.net.nz
Thu Sep 15 11:11:37 NZST 2005

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005, John Durham wrote:

> The oportunity to meet with other perl writers would be attractive.
> Unfortunately, the time conflicts with a regular weekly meeting I cannot
> and would not miss. What a pity.

The Perl Mongers' meeting last Monday prior to WellyLUG was very convivial
and orderly, and had two main presentations - both with discussion.

I'll only discuss the The intro to CVS. It was very brief, and was rapidly
presented, and seemed in fact to assume a certain knowledge of CVS.

Generally the Perl Mongers meeting was worth attending and was good
humoured.

Regards,

David Murray