[wellylug] Samba PDC/OpenLDAP on SuSE - Off topic

jumbophut jumbophut at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 12:11:00 NZST 2005

On 9/13/05, David Harrison wrote:

> On 13/09/2005, at 12:06 AM, Matt Brown wrote:
>
> Heh, I find this very amusing, Wikipedia is 1000% times more complex and
> hard to edit in my opinion...
>
>> What part of the NZ Linux Wiki do you find confusing? We're always
>> looking for ways to improve it.
>> Wikipedia makes sense because it is just like an encyclopedia and like an
>> encyclopedia everything is nicely divided into compartmentalized sections
>> about a specific thing.
>> The confusing part about the NZ Linux Wiki is that its subject matter is not
>> so discrete and most of the content could exist in lots of different
>> sections (and there's stuff about Osama Bin Laden?).

[snip]

Getting a bit off-topic, but...

The Waikato LUG also has a wiki which, while having some of the
shortcomings you mention, seems to be a very rich source of
Linux-related information.

<http://wlug.org.nz/>

Oh wait!  It's the _same_ wiki, just with a different domain name and home page.

--
Tony (echo 'spend!,pocket awide' | sed 'y/acdeikospntw!, /l at omcgtjuba.phi/')