[wellylug] D. small Linux

E.Chalaron e.chalaron at xtra.co.nz
Tue Sep 20 08:53:52 NZST 2005

Thanks Bill
Got it I just had to copy the KNOPPIX folder somewhere on the windows
partition...
Now that I have tried it, and that I am convinced, the next step is to get a
HDinstall and get rid of Windows ME.
The amount of applications available for DSL is impressive but already I  have
what I need to do what I want with my laptop/DSL....
It's just great...

Cheers