[wellylug] vectorlinux 5.1

Rosemary McGillicuddy mcgillra at infogen.net.nz
Mon Sep 26 12:44:11 NZST 2005

> I've got it on it's way down now.

Sorry - I've been away or would have responded sooner.  Someone already
downloading it.  Many thanks anyway.

> After reading some of the stuff on here about it I thought I'd have a wee
> play with it - of course it may just be tagged onto the long list of
> ditros that I have sitting waiting for me to have a play with!

Yes - I know that one too!

> Will get in touch about getting it to you, of course if someone else
> already has it let me know before I finish blowing my datacap :-)
>
> Ian
Hope you didn't blow your datacap!  Thanks again ...
--
Rosemary
~ ~ ~ ~

  Take Care of the Molehills, and the Mountains Will Take Care of
Themselves.
		-- Motto of the Federal Civil Service