[wellylug] Very Important: Meeting of 13th Feb 2005

Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd daniel at centurion.net.nz
Thu Feb 16 11:11:01 NZDT 2006

> What about WellyLUG walking with a large version of Tux in the next
> Christmas Parade here in Wellington? We could hand out CDs of SuSE, with a
> pamphlet detailing how to find WellyLUG, all the way from the northern end
> of Lampton Quay right down to Courtenay Place.

Why push Suse a commercial distro which you have to pay for or it's
seriously hobbled opensuse counterpart.  Lets hand out Debian a true
community distrobution which is not a hobbled beta missing a whole lot
of stuff that you can only get if you buy the commercial
professional/enterprise version.

--
        Daniel Reurich
        Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Limited

        Ph: (04) 565 1832
        Mobile: (021) 797 722

        email: daniel at centurion.net.nz