[wellylug] Migrating Windows 2003/Exchange 2003 To Linux

Daniel Pittman daniel at rimspace.net
Tue Jul 18 17:29:56 NZST 2006

David Harrison <david.harrison at stress-free.co.nz> writes:
> On 17/07/2006, at 2:42 PM, Geraint Jones wrote:
>
>> Users still need to use outlook with all the fancy calendering and
>> stuff - so i need something that will integrate fully with outlook
>
> Have a look at Zimbra (mentioned earlier) and Scalix (http://
> www.scalix.com/).
> I am running Zimbra at the moment and it is stable and relatively easy
> to setup (but a little slow).
> However to gain access to the Outlook (and iSync) connectors you must
> purchase either their Standard or Small Business versions:
> http://www.zimbra.com/products/pricing.html

I take it from this that you have not run the Outlook integrated version
at all?  If you have I would love to hear from you (off-list, or on)
with some detail before I plunge into implementing the same myself.

Regards,
        Daniel
--
Digital Infrastructure Solutions -- making IT simple, stable and secure
Phone: 0401 155 707        email: contact at digital-infrastructure.com.au
http://digital-infrastructure.com.au/