[wellylug] Fujifilm Camera and Ubuntu

Arands - Wellington tjmk at actrix.co.nz
Sun Jun 25 00:13:22 NZST 2006

Hello

Thanks for the replies.   I also thought that Ubuntu would automatically
import photos from a modern camera (and, yes, an upgrade is hopefully in
the pipeline).  I have just managed to mount the camera as a device, and
so now know that photos can be retrieved from the camera.  There is a
wee problem that I have to unmount the device as sudo, rather than as
any old user via the graphical interface - but will try to resolve that
one tomorrow.  Cheers.

Joseph