[wellylug] The Movie of the Month

Pete Black pete at marchingcubes.com
Thu Mar 2 10:18:55 NZDT 2006

http://www.censorship.govt.nz/definitions.html

Based on 30 seconds of googling, I found this document

I'm not sure the definition of 'exhibit to the public' in this document
is exactly the one we're after, but it would appear that since the
wellylug meeting is not held in a residential area, that it would fall
under the definition of 'public screening'.

-Pete