[wellylug] [OT] Cheap office space in welly CBD for small businesses

steve ldreamer at lgw.co.nz
Fri Mar 10 16:00:01 NZDT 2006

Yes I did ponder this very issue, however this being a charity
organisation (NRG) here helping young businesses like mine and the fact
i'll be in much more trouble if we don't get these cubicles/offices
filled (possibly drop my business as I can't afford anything else)
outweighs my fear of a non-linux post :)

Besides, unlimited broadband may just appeal to some of the geeks out
here :)

Furthermore, why clutter the list, just post off list to me, saves lots
of noise here :).

non-productive comments > /dev/null

Steve.

steve <ldreamer at lgw.co.nz>