[Spam][wellylug] [OT] 3x PC's free to a good home

Eugene Van Wyk Eugene.VanWyk at 4rf.com
Sun Mar 19 15:55:25 NZST 2006

Hi Michael

Are these boxes still available?

Regards

Eugene van Wyk
Test Development Engineer
4RF Communications Ltd
26 Glover St
Ngauranga
Wellington
New  Zealand

-----Original Message-----
From: wellylug-bounces at lists.wellylug.org.nz
[mailto:wellylug-bounces at lists.wellylug.org.nz] On Behalf Of Michael
Dittmer
Sent: Sunday, 19 March 2006 1:52 p.m.
To: 'Wellington Linux Users Group'
Subject: [Spam][wellylug] [OT] 3x PC's free to a good home

Hi All

I currently have 3x fully built up PC's sitting in my garage that I
would
like to get rid of.

The specs for each are:

Box 1

PIII 600MHz
30GB Hard-Drive
192MB RAM
10/100 Network Card
Floppy Drive
15" CRT Monitor

Box 2

PIII 600MHz
30GB Hard-Drive
192MB RAM
10/100 Network Card
Floppy Drive
15" CRT Monitor

Box 3

PIII 933MHz
256MB RAM
40GB Hard-Drive
Onboard 10/100 Network Card
Floppy Drive
CD-ROM Drive
Zip 100 Drive
17" Monitor

All the boxes are currently loaded with Ubuntu 5.10. I would like to get
rid
of these boxes today if possible. Pickup from my place in Trentham is
preferred, but I can deliver within reasonable limits.

If these boxes are not claimed by 6pm this evening, I will be placing
them
on TradeMe. If you wish to have one of these boxes, please email me.

Thanks and Kind Regards

Michael