[wellylug] Weird DNS issue with Xtra DNS

Mark Foster blakjak at blakjak.net
Sun May 14 15:23:09 NZST 2006

I have no problems resolving xtra hosted DNS from outside of Xtra.

Note that Ihug as far as I know reject external DNS queries anyway, as a
Paradise customer you shouldnt be using NS outside of Clear/Paradise as a
client anyway...

Xtras DNS platform is grossly overloaded, this is true, but right now I
dont see any problems...