[wellylug] Call bell monitoring system

Steven Mulvay sjms.groups at slingshot.co.nz
Wed Nov 8 21:17:00 NZDT 2006

Hi all,
The manager of the accommodation facility for disabled people, where I
live wants a computer program that monitors the call bell system and
records statistics such as how long a call bell has been ringing for
etc. His boss on the board of director's found such a program, but it
would cost a grand. So I thought I'd post a message on here do see if
anyone's heard of an open source call bell monitoring system. The
platform is not important. Thanks for your time.

Cheers,
Steve :-)