[wellylug] bad timing...

Mark Foster blakjak at blakjak.net
Sat Sep 30 02:26:24 NZST 2006

Server is back online as of about an hour ago, please let me know if any
problems are reported. mysql has complained about some dicky tables, and
that might mean postgres is silenltly complaining....

Looks like the fault may be something to do with the IDE controller, a
full cold cycle of the system (not just a restart) was required to bring
it back, apparently.

Mark.