[wellylug] Installfest!

Mark Foster blakjak at blakjak.net
Sat Sep 30 17:12:58 NZST 2006

A personal note to record the fact that the Installfest today seems to
have been quite successful.
A particular mention, too, of Jethro and Brent who very much drove the
event.  And the Silicon venue is excellent!

Had a good day, helped some people see the light... just that damn Dell
notebook without a cdrom to ruin the day ;o) (Theres always one!)

Well done guys, nice to put new faces to names and look forward to the
next one.

Mark.

PS: There will be pics, so watch out...  I wonder if I avoided the camera
often enough...