[wellylug] Computer System Vendor Wgtn

Peter Jones PeterJ at indeserve.co.nz
Fri Apr 20 16:01:23 NZST 2007

RemarkIT - opposite the Westpac Stadium on Jervois Quay - sell ex  lease PCs
so you can buy a bare bones box there without paying the windows tax.

I recently bought a number of HP small form factor Evos, 2g Celeron, 256meg,
40g HDD and CD-rom for less than $280 each including GST. Ethernet and audio
on the motherboard.

They have a very wide range of hardware available