[wellylug] Chris Dibona - February 6th

David Harrison david.harrison at stress-free.co.nz
Tue Jan 30 09:17:22 NZDT 2007

Hi,
I am in the process of organising a meet up with Chris Dibona on the
6th of February at 7:30pm.
He is keen on a meet up and dinner so I am looking for a quick hand
count of interested people so that I can book the most appropriate
venue (or venues).
Given the time of day I am thinking it maybe easiest to book a large
room at a central Wellington restaurant rather than hold two separate
events.

There's already about half a dozen people interested that have
contacted me but the more the merrier :-)

Venue ideas welcome as well....

David