[wellylug] Help in finding a good technical/Linux related bookstore

Cliff Pratt enkidu at cliffp.com
Thu Jun 14 09:10:14 NZST 2007

'sed' is an incredibly useful program for quick scripted changes in
bash. You just echo your three or four sed commands to a file, then sed
the file and bingo, it's done. Since you can generate a different script
file every time depending on the surrounding code, it's incredibly flexible.

Cheers,

Cliff