[wellylug] Backpacks

Lindsay Hunter lindsay at csw.co.nz
Fri Sep 21 19:57:27 NZST 2007

I am into desktop support which involves few tools and a few disks etc,
but I often regret lugging a laptop, one arm longer than the other,
whereas on the back, balanced loaded, hands free etc.  We did the
backpack thing in Europe last year.  Security is a problem!  :-)

Less so here.

There are plenty available, so using others experience will make that
easier.  The padding seems important.  Underneath, so when you put it on
the pavement?  I ride a Suzuki 650 when I can, but I cannot plan for
canning out.  No padding will withstnd that.  I know.  It hurts.  :-)

--
Lindsay Hunter
Computer Solutions