[wellylug] (no subject)

Lindsay lindsay at csw.co.nz
Tue Nov 18 08:50:24 NZDT 2008

Small kbd means you will not have far to hunt for the more elusive
keys.  :-)

I am pleased with my 701.  Battery life short.  But it functions as a
portable wifi scanner, demonstration notebook, digital photo show.  I
have an 8 GB SD card in it providing more than enough reusable non
volatile storage.

The Eeepc has been equaled by several of the other manufacturers and
there is a lot of choice.

New and non users love it because it is less intimidating than a big
screen.  It looks like it might be manageable to some who are not
confident with PCs.

Lindsay