[wellylug] (no subject)

Mark Foster blakjak at blakjak.net
Tue Nov 18 08:44:04 NZDT 2008

Hi John,
Do you mean the Acer One - or the Asus Eee PC?

I have an Asus Eee PC 701, I find it quite useful but I do not use it as
my fulltime PC.  The lack of screen real estate can get frustrating from
time to time but for portability it's hard to beat.

If you look at the 900 series of Eee PC you may have better luck, the
improved screen size and resolution is a big plus. My wife has the 901
(WinXP) and I think that version with Linux would've been my preference...
however I won my Eee in a raffle, so didn't get a choice :)

Cheers
Mark.